If you own a pool, you probably know that a well-maintained pool is the key to a relaxed and enjoyable swimming. We are experienced pool maintenance JOHANNESBURG specialists who have all it takes to make your pool hygienic and sparkling clean hence inviting and relaxing to you and your family. With our swimming pool drainage and cleaning service, we will transform your storm water flooded or algae infested pool into a natural beauty by cleaning the drainage and chemically treating the water surface.
Pools require constant cleaning to ensure that dirt does not settle on it. As a certified Pretoria-based company, we offer a number of home care services, such as garden irrigation and garden waste removal. Pool care is another of our frequently requested services. We provide professional regular cleaning services once per week not only to keep the pool clean but also to test the chemical levels and add all the required chemicals wherever necessary. We also backwash, brush and rinse the sides of the pool to prevent algae from developing. Our company provides a number of pool services in JOHANNESBURG, which include:
- Pool pump cleaning
- Pond clearing
- Cleaning of the leaf baskets
- Backwashing and rinsing of the filter systems
- Cleaning and brushing the pool walls
- Servicing and installation of the pool pumps
Client satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to achieve it in each and every task that we undertake. To ensure that every project is done exactly the way a client needs it and with quality control exercised during various stages of work, our pool cleaners in sandton have undergone intense training on dealing with every aspect regarding pool cleaning.
If you have a busy schedule, you can contact us to enquire for our services on a specific date that will not interfere with your work routine. Our services are not only apt and done according to the client specifications, but we also achieve the set targets within the required time. Call our swimming pool maintenance sandton service on 079 533 4433 to get free quotations on the services that we offer.
Swimming pool SERVICES
- Maintenance, Repair and Replacement of Equipment
- New Pump, Filter, Salt Chlorinator, Skimmer Box, Aimflow and Under Water Light Installations
- Weekly and Fortnightly Pool Cleaning Contracts
- Free Computerised Water Analysis and Chemical Advice available from our Pool Shops
- Replacement of Filter Sand
- Leak Detection and Repair
- One Off Cleaning
- Chemicals, Pumps, Filters, Salt Chlorinators, Automatic Pool Cleaners and General Pool Accessories from our Pool Shops
- Free Delivery Service when in your area
Pool maintenance will ensure clean and safe swimming water.
No amount of money can take the place of time spent with your family. For this reason we offer weekly pool maintenance services.We come to your house once a week and make sure your pool is ready whenever you want to swim.
Having a consistent maintenance plan ensures:
- Water gets tested every week and balanced.
- Filter gets back washed and rinsed every week.
- Pool gets brushed.
- Leaves removed.
- Pump and weir basket get cleaned.
Our Pool Maintenance Services:
Skim Debris and Clean out Baskets.
Skimming significantly increases the efficiency of the pool’s circulation system and lowers the amount of chlorine you’ll need to add to your pool.
Cleaning out strainer baskets at least once a week also helps circulation and lowers chlorine demands.
Vacuum the Pool and Brush Walls and Tile.
A pool should be vacuumed every week to keep water clear and reduce the amount of chemicals you need to add to it.
Brushing the walls and tile helps minimize algae buildup and calcium deposits so they don’t fester and become larger problems.
When dirt gets into small cracks and pores in your pool wall, it can create fast growing algae.
Check and Maintain Water Level.
The water level of your pool will decrease due to evaporation and activity such as swimming, splashing and exiting the pool.
Maintain the pH Level.
Pool water should be tested regularly to make sure it’s clean and healthy.
Maintaining the proper chemical balance in your pool water not only keeps the water sparkling clean, it also helps protect your heater, pump, and other system components from damage, and can assist in keeping your pool finish looking like new.
- Low pH causes eye and skin irritation.
- High pH inactivates chlorine.
- Unbalanced pH can damage vinyl liners.
- Low pH can lead to corrosion.
- High pH causes cloudy water.
Advice and service is never more than a call away … we have a 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. Contact us for expert swimming pool advice or a free quotation.